Table of Contents
The Wofford Terriers (8-6, 0-1 SoCon) are at home in SoCon play against the UNC Greensboro Spartans (7-7, 1-0 SoCon) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 3-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Benjamin Johnson Arena
Wofford Betting Stats & Information
- Wofford has compiled a 4-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Terriers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -157 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average total Wofford has had in its games this season is 11.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Greensboro has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +128.
- The Spartans have a 4-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Spartans are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for UNC Greensboro this season is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wofford vs. UNC Greensboro Season Stat Comparison
|Wofford Rank||Wofford AVG||UNC Greensboro AVG||UNC Greensboro Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wofford Terriers Leaders
- B.J. Mack leads the Terriers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.8 points and 5.4 boards per game.
- Jackson Paveletzke is Wofford’s best passer, dishing out 3.9 assists per game while scoring 15.6 PPG.
- The Terriers get the most three-point shooting production out of Corey Tripp, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy puts up 13.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per game for the Spartans, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- UNC Greensboro’s assist leader is Kobe Langley with four per game. He also averages 5.8 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Keyshaun Langley knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.