Table of Contents
The George Washington Colonials (6-7, 0-0 A-10) are underdogs (by 7 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (6-6, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is 138 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ramblers vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Joseph J. Gentile Center
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Chicago has won four of eight games when the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Ramblers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -323 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Ramblers have put together a 3-9-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this year, the Colonials are 2-0 against the spread.
- Loyola Chicago’s average point total in outings this season is 135.2, 2.8 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- George Washington has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Colonials have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +243 odds on them winning this game.
- The Colonials are 6-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colonials are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in George Washington’s games this season is 7.5 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Loyola Chicago vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Chicago Rank||Loyola Chicago AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points and rebounds is Philip Alston, who scores 13.3 points and pulls down 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris is Loyola Chicago’s best passer, dishing out 4.1 assists per game while scoring 11.3 PPG.
- Norris leads the Ramblers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- The Colonials’ James Bishop averages enough points (20.5 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.5 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Brendan Adams hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Colonials.