Table of Contents
WAC foes square off when the New Mexico State Aggies (7-6, 0-1 WAC) host the Sam Houston Bearkats (10-3, 0-1 WAC) at Pan American Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The Bearkats are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Bearkats
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Arena: Pan American Center
|New Mexico State||-2||137.5|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico State has won two of three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Aggies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Bearkats are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total New Mexico State has had in its games this season is 8.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Sam Houston has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bearkats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +102 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bearkats’ ATS record is 7-3-0 this year.
- The Bearkats have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Sam Houston this year is 3.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico State vs. Sam Houston Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||Sam Houston AVG||Sam Houston Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Deshawndre Washington leads the Aggies in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 13.2 points, pulling down 8.2 rebounds and dishing out 4.7 assists per game.
- Anthony Roy makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- The Bearkats’ Qua Grant racks up enough points (12.9 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Javion May’s stat line of 4.6 rebounds, 4.7 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Sam Houston rebounding leaderboard.
- Donte Powers is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Bearkats, hitting two threes per game.