Table of Contents
Sun Belt opponents square off when the Old Dominion Monarchs (8-5, 0-1 Sun Belt) host the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (10-3, 0-1 Sun Belt) at Ted Constant Convocation Center, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The Ragin’ Cajuns are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Ragin’ Cajuns
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion has won six of eight games when the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Monarchs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Monarchs have put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Old Dominion’s games this year is 6.2 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +109.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 2 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average over/under for Louisiana’s games this year is 17 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Old Dominion vs. Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||Louisiana AVG||Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- The Monarchs scoring leader is Tyreek Scott-Grayson, who averages 13.2 per contest to go with five rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Mekhi Long leads Old Dominion in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Imo Essien leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Scott-Grayson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Monarchs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest.
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- Jordan Brown is at the top of the Ragin’ Cajuns scoring leaderboard with 20.1 points per game. He also collects seven rebounds and dishes out 1.6 assists per game.
- Louisiana’s leader in rebounds is Terence Lewis II with 8.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Themus Fulks with 6.1 per game.
- Kentrell Garnett is consistent from deep and leads the Ragin’ Cajuns with two made threes per game.