Table of Contents
The Portland Trail Blazers (18-17) host the Detroit Pistons (10-29) after winning three straight home games. The Trail Blazers are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 2, 2023.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSDET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Trail Blazers Betting Stats & Information
- The Trail Blazers have won 56.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (9-7).
- Portland has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -464 or shorter.
- The Trail Blazers’ ATS record is 19-15-1 this season.
- A total of 16 of the Trail Blazers’ 39 games with a set total have hit the over (41%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have entered the game as underdogs 37 times this season and won nine, or 24.3%, of those games.
- This season, Detroit has won two of its 11 games, or 18.2%, when it is the underdog by at least +353 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons have covered the spread 19 times in 39 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 8-4-1.
- Games involving the Pistons have hit the over 23 times this season.
Trail Blazers vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Trail Blazers this season is Anfernee Simons (among active players), who averages 22.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 4.0 assists per game.
- Damian Lillard contributes with 27.8 points, 7.1 assists and 4.0 rebounds a game, and Jusuf Nurkic adds 14.8 points, 3.0 assists and 9.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Trail Blazers get 3.9 three-pointers per game out of Simons.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic hits 2.4 three-pointers per game.