Table of Contents
The San Francisco Dons (11-5, 0-1 WCC) host the San Diego Toreros (7-8, 0-1 WCC) in a matchup of WCC teams at War Memorial Gymnasium, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The Toreros are 10-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 156 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dons vs. Toreros
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: War Memorial Gymnasium
San Francisco Betting Stats & Information
- San Francisco has a 6-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Dons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -544 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Dons have put together a 7-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Toreros are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- The average point total in San Francisco’s games this season is 13.6 fewer points than the total of 156 in this matchup.
San Diego Betting Stats & Info
- San Diego has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Toreros have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +399 moneyline set for this game.
- The Toreros are 4-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Toreros are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or greater this season.
- San Diego’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.1 points, 0.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
San Francisco vs. San Diego Season Stat Comparison
|San Francisco Rank||San Francisco AVG||San Diego AVG||San Diego Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Dons is Khalil Shabazz, who scores 15.2 points and distributes 3.7 assists per game.
- Zane Meeks leads San Francisco in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 12 points a contest.
- The Dons get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyrell Roberts, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- Eric Williams Jr. sits on top of the Toreros leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.2 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara’s assist statline leads San Diego; he records 3.5 assists per game.
- Jase Townsend is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Toreros, hitting two threes per game.