Table of Contents
The Santa Clara Broncos (16-8, 4-5 WCC) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the San Francisco Dons (15-10, 4-6 WCC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at War Memorial Gymnasium as just 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 152.
How do I watch Dons vs. Broncos?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: War Memorial Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Dons vs. Broncos
San Francisco Betting Stats & Information
- San Francisco has a 9-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The Dons have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -154 or shorter.
- The Dons have a 13-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Broncos have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total in San Francisco’s games this year is 6.7 fewer points than the over/under of 152 in this matchup.
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Santa Clara has been the underdog 10 times and won four of those games.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Broncos have a 12-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Broncos have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Santa Clara’s games this season is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 152 for this outing.
San Francisco vs. Santa Clara Season Stat Comparison
|San Francisco Rank||San Francisco AVG||Santa Clara AVG||Santa Clara Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- Khalil Shabazz leads the Dons in points and assists per game, scoring 15.4 points and distributing 3.1 assists.
- San Francisco’s best rebounder is Zane Meeks, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 12.3 PPG average.
- The Dons get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyrell Roberts, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- Brandin Podziemski leads the Broncos scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 18.8 points, eight rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Keshawn Justice is dependable from three-point range and leads the Broncos with 2.8 made threes per game.