Table of Contents
The Northern Illinois Huskies (9-13, 5-4 MAC) are underdogs (by 5 points) to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Bowling Green Falcons (10-12, 4-5 MAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
How do I watch Falcons vs. Huskies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Huskies
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve finished 5-3 in those games.
- The Falcons have not played a game with moneyline odds of -213 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Falcons have compiled a 10-10-1 record against the spread.
- The Huskies are 6-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- Bowling Green’s average total in outings this season has been 154, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Illinois has been the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Huskies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +175 moneyline set for this game.
- The Huskies have gone 11-9-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Huskies are 6-6 against the spread.
- Northern Illinois’ games this year have averaged an over/under of 145.5 points, six fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Northern Illinois AVG||Northern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Falcons this season is Leon Ayers III, who averages 18.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Rashaun Agee is Bowling Green’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Samari Curtis is its best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Kaden Metheny leads the Falcons in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- David Coit is at the top of the Huskies scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Zarigue Nutter has a stat line of five rebounds, 11 points and 0.8 assists per game for Northern Illinois to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kaleb Thornton holds the top spot for assists with four per game, adding 7.7 points and 2.5 rebounds per outing.
- Coit is consistent from distance and leads the Huskies with 2.7 made threes per game.