Table of Contents
The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (3-9, 0-0 SWAC) will try to break a four-game winning streak when they host the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (4-9, 0-0 SWAC) on Monday, January 2, 2023 at Alabama A&M Events Center as 6-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Golden Lions
- Game Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama A&M has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -269 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Golden Lions are 4-5 against the spread.
- The average total Alabama A&M has had in its games this year is 4.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- UAPB has been the underdog in seven games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Golden Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +208.
- The Golden Lions have a 5-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Golden Lions have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- UAPB’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.7 points, 8.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama A&M vs. UAPB Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama A&M Rank||Alabama A&M AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 15.4 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Olisa Akonobi is Alabama A&M’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.8 per game, while Messiah Thompson is its best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Hicks leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss is at the top of the Golden Lions scoring leaderboard with 17.6 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and dishes out two assists per game.
- The UAPB leaders in rebounding and assists are Ismael Plet with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.1 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Kylen Milton with 4.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 11 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Chris Greene is consistent from deep and leads the Golden Lions with two made threes per game.