Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Joe Burrow for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This Week 17 matchup sees Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (12-3) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: January 2, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 290.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 4,260 yards (284.0 per game) while completing 69% of his passes, with 34 TDs and 12 INTs.
- He’s also run 72 times for 247 yards and five TDs, averaging 16.5 yards per game.
- Burrow has completed 25.9 passes per game this season, fourth in the league.
- Burrow ranks seventh in the NFL with 2,212 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bengals have run 60.0% passing plays and 40.0% rushing plays this season. They rank eighth in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/24/2022): 40-of-52 (76.9%), 375 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 27-of-39 (69.2%), 200 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INTvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 18-of-33 (54.5%), 239 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT