Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop bets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Tee Higgins, who takes to the field at 8:30 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (12-3) in Week 17 at Paycor Stadium.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: January 2, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 69.5 (-125)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins has been targeted on 102 occasions, and has 73 catches, leading the Bengals with 1,022 yards (68.1 per game) while scoring seven TDs this season.
- Higgins has been the target of 102 of his team’s 568 passing attempts this season, or 18.0% of the target share.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 47 touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.9%.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/24/2022): 8 receptions, 128 yards, 1 TDat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 33 yards, 1 TDvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards