Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Stefon Diggs, who takes to the field at 8:30 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Diggs’ Buffalo Bills (12-3) and the Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) go toe-to-toe in a Week 17 matchup from Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: January 2, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 73.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs has reeled in 101 balls, with a team-leading 1,325 yards receiving plus 10 TDs. He is averaging 88.3 yards per game.
- Diggs has been the target of 26.5% (144 total) of his team’s 543 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored 10 combined touchdowns this season, 21.3% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 26 yardsvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 5 receptions, 60 yardsvs. Jets (12/11/2022): 3 receptions, 37 yards