Table of Contents
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tyler Boyd and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. This Week 17 matchup sees Boyd’s Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) square off against the Buffalo Bills (12-3) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tyler Boyd Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: January 2, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Stats
- This season Boyd has hauled in 53 passes on 75 targets for 711 yards and five TDs, averaging 47.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, 13.2% of the 568 passes thrown by his team have gone Boyd’s way.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 47 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.6%.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 21 yardsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 35 yards, 1 TDvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards