Table of Contents
The No. 23 Charleston (SC) Cougars (14-1, 2-0 CAA) are heavily favored (by 11 points) to extend a four-game road win streak when they visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (6-9, 1-1 CAA) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Corbett Sports Center
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 11-0.
- The Cougars have not played a game with moneyline odds of -617 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Charleston (SC) has had set in matchups this year is 2.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- N.C. A&T has won three, or 27.3%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +435 odds on them winning this game.
- The Aggies have gone 7-5-0 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 11 points or more, the Aggies have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for N.C. A&T this season is 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Charleston (SC) vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars scoring leader is Dalton Bolon, who averages 12.5 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Charleston (SC)’s leading rebounder is Babacar Faye averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Ryan Larson and his 3.9 assists per game.
- The Cougars get the most three-point shooting production out of Reyne Smith, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods scores 17.4 points and adds 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Austin Johnson grabs 6.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.9 points per game and adds 0.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the N.C. A&T rebounding leaderboard.
- Woods is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Aggies, hitting 2.9 threes per game.