Table of Contents
The Northern Iowa Panthers (6-8, 2-2 MVC) visit the Valparaiso Beacons (6-9, 0-4 MVC) in a matchup of MVC teams at Athletics-Recreation Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. The Panthers are 3-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Beacons
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Arena: Athletics-Recreation Center
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Iowa has won 57.1% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-3).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
- The Panthers have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Beacons are 2-7 against the spread.
- The average point total in Northern Iowa’s games this season is 0.9 fewer points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Info
- Valparaiso has won one of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Beacons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Beacons are 4-10-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Beacons are 2-7 against the spread.
- The average point total for Valparaiso this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Iowa vs. Valparaiso Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Iowa Rank||Northern Iowa AVG||Valparaiso AVG||Valparaiso Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Bowen Born, who scores 19.9 points per game along with 2.9 assists.
- Tytan Anderson is Northern Iowa’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of nine boards in each contest while scoring 14.2 points per game.
- Born makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- Ben Krikke racks up 17.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Beacons.
- Valparaiso’s leader in rebounds is Jerome Palm with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Nick Edwards with 4.5 per game.
- Quinton Green is consistent from deep and leads the Beacons with 2.1 made threes per game.