Table of Contents
The Creighton Bluejays (8-6, 2-1 Big East) are at home in Big East action against the Seton Hall Pirates (8-7, 1-3 Big East) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The Bluejays are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton has put together a 7-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Bluejays have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -420 or shorter.
- The Bluejays’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Pirates have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total Creighton has had in its games this season is 7.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Seton Hall has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Pirates have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +300 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pirates’ ATS record is 8-6-0 this season.
- The Pirates have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total for Seton Hall’s games this season is 3.6 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Creighton vs. Seton Hall Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||Seton Hall AVG||Seton Hall Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with 6.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Creighton’s leading rebounder is Baylor Scheierman averaging 9.6 boards per game and its best passer is Ryan Nembhard and his 5.9 assists per game.
- Scheierman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bluejays, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes scores 11.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pirates.
- Seton Hall’s leader in rebounds is Tyrese Samuel with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Kadary Richmond with 3.8 per game.
- Dawes is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Pirates, hitting 2.4 threes per game.