Table of Contents
The No. 22 New Mexico Lobos (14-0, 2-0 MWC) will look to extend a 14-game win streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (5-8, 1-1 MWC) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at Save Mart Center as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has won all 11 games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Lobos have not played a game with moneyline odds of -205 or shorter.
- The Lobos have gone 8-4-1 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under New Mexico has had in its matchups this season is 18 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- Fresno State has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs have gone 3-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Fresno State this year is 12.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The Lobos scoring leader is Jamal Mashburn Jr., who averages 17.1 per contest to go with three rebounds and two assists.
- Josiah Allick is New Mexico’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Jaelen House is its best passer, averaging 5.3 assists in each contest.
- House makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lobos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Jemarl Baker Jr. is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 11.8 points per game. He also pulls down 2.5 rebounds and racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- The Fresno State leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaih Moore with 7.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.6 points and one assist per game) and Isaiah Hill with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 8 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Anthony Holland is the top scorer from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.6 threes per game.