Table of Contents
The Vanderbilt Commodores (7-6, 0-0 SEC) are at home in SEC action against the South Carolina Gamecocks (7-6, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Commodores are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 129.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Commodores vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Information
- Vanderbilt has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve gone 6-2 in those games.
- The Commodores have not played a game with moneyline odds of -525 or shorter.
- The Commodores have gone 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Gamecocks are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Vanderbilt’s games this year is 6.3 more points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina has won three out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Gamecocks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +372.
- The Gamecocks are 7-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Gamecocks are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under for South Carolina’s games this year is 4.4 more points than the point total of 129.5 in this outing.
Vanderbilt vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Vanderbilt Rank||Vanderbilt AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Commodores is Liam Robbins, who accumulates 11.9 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Vanderbilt’s best passer is Ezra Manjon, who averages three assists per game to go with his 7.5 PPG scoring average.
- Myles Stute leads the Commodores in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- The Gamecocks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II with 17.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr.’s assist statline paces South Carolina; he records 3.7 assists per game.
- Johnson is dependable from distance and leads the Gamecocks with 2.4 made threes per game.