Table of Contents
The Ball State Cardinals (9-4, 0-0 MAC) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Toledo Rockets (9-4, 0-0 MAC) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at Savage Arena as 9-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Arena: Savage Arena
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo has been the moneyline favorite 10 times this season. They’ve finished 7-3 in those games.
- The Rockets have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -438 or shorter.
- The Rockets have gone 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total in Toledo’s games this season is seven more points than the total of 157.5 in this matchup.
Ball State Betting Stats & Info
- Ball State has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +330 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cardinals are 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Ball State this year is 15.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Toledo vs. Ball State Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||Ball State AVG||Ball State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- Rayj Dennis leads the Rockets in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 5.9 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads Toledo in rebounding, grabbing 6.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 15 points a contest.
- The Rockets get the most three-point shooting production out of Dennis, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Jaylin Sellers is the top scorer for the Cardinals with 14.4 points per game. He also tacks on 4.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Ball State leaders in rebounding and assists are Payton Sparks with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.5 points and 2.1 assists per game) and Jarron Coleman with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.3 points and five rebounds per game).
- Coleman is consistent from deep and leads the Cardinals with 2.2 made threes per game.