Table of Contents
The Kansas State Wildcats (12-1, 1-0 Big 12) will try to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the No. 6 Texas Longhorns (12-1, 1-0 Big 12) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 as 9-point underdogs. The Longhorns have also won six games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has won nine of 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (90%).
- The Longhorns have not played as a moneyline favorite of -469 or shorter.
- The Longhorns are 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Texas’ games this season is 7.4 more points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +345 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together a 9-4-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Kansas State’s games this season is 0.4 fewer points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Texas vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns leader in points and assists is Marcus Carr, who scores 17.5 points per game along with 4.2 assists.
- Timmy Allen leads Texas in rebounding, grabbing 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.1 points a contest.
- Carr makes more threes per game than any other member of the Longhorns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Keyontae Johnson records 17.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game for the Wildcats, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Markquis Nowell’s assist statline leads Kansas State; he racks up 8.5 assists per game.
- Nowell is reliable from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 1.7 made threes per game.