Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (12-2, 1-0 MWC) visit the Air Force Falcons (9-6, 0-2 MWC) after winning three straight road games. The Aggies are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 3, 2023. The over/under is 137.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Arena: Clune Arena
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has won 84.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (11-2).
- The Aggies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -365 or shorter.
- The Aggies’ ATS record is 9-4-0 this season.
- The Falcons are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Utah State has had in its matchups this season is 16.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Air Force Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Air Force has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +282.
- The Falcons have a 9-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Falcons are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Air Force’s games this year is 5.5 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Utah State vs. Air Force Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Air Force AVG||Air Force Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aggies this season is Steven Ashworth, who averages 17.1 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game.
- Daniel Akin leads Utah State in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Max Shulga leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Ashworth, who knocks down 3.9 threes per game.
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- Jake Heidbreder is at the top of the Falcons scoring leaderboard with 15.5 points per game. He also pulls down 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.3 assists per game.
- Rytis Petraitis puts up a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 8.9 points and 2.1 assists per game for Air Force to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ethan Taylor holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 7.5 points and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Heidbreder is dependable from three-point range and leads the Falcons with 2.7 made threes per game.