Table of Contents
The Boise State Broncos (10-4, 0-1 MWC) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the San Jose State Spartans (11-4, 2-0 MWC) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve finished 4-3 in those games.
- The Broncos have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -565 or shorter.
- The Broncos’ ATS record is 9-4-0 this season.
- The Spartans have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 10 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average over/under Boise State has had set in matchups this year is 3.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Jose State has won five out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Spartans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +397 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spartans are 10-4-0 ATS this year.
- The Spartans are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average point total for San Jose State this year is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boise State vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- Marcus Shaver Jr. leads the Broncos in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 15.5 points, pulling down 6.9 boards and dishing out 4 assists per game.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Chibuzo Agbo, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans’ Omari Moore averages enough points (15 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert is at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard with 8.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.9 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Tibet Gorener is reliable from deep and leads the Spartans with 1.7 made threes per game.