Table of Contents
The No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers (10-2, 2-0 Big Ten) are heavily favored (-13) to extend a five-game winning streak when they host the Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-6, 0-2 Big Ten) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at Kohl Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 124.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Badgers vs. Golden Gophers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Arena: Kohl Center
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Information
- Wisconsin has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve gone 7-1 in those games.
- The Badgers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1000 or shorter.
- The Badgers’ ATS record is 8-4-0 this season.
- The Golden Gophers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average total Wisconsin has had in its games this year is 5.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- Minnesota has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Golden Gophers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +600 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Gophers are 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 13-point underdogs this year, the Golden Gophers are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Minnesota’s games this year is 5.7 more points than the point total of 124.5 for this outing.
Wisconsin vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- The Badgers leader in points and rebounds is Tyler Wahl, who scores 14.1 points and pulls down 6.8 boards per game.
- Wisconsin’s best passer is Steven Crowl, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 11.5 PPG scoring average.
- The Badgers get the most three-point shooting production out of Connor Essegian, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- The Golden Gophers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dawson Garcia with 14.3 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Minnesota’s assist leader is Ta’Lon Cooper with 6.9 per game. He also records 9.9 points per game and grabs 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle is consistent from deep and leads the Golden Gophers with 2.6 made threes per game.