Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (10-4, 1-1 AAC) hit the road in AAC play against the East Carolina Pirates (10-5, 1-1 AAC) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Knights are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Arena: Minges Coliseum
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF is 7-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8%).
- The Knights have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -261 or shorter.
- The Knights have an 8-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have a 3-0 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average total UCF has had in its games this year is 0.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
East Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- East Carolina has been underdogs in seven games this season and won four (57.1%) of those contests.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +210.
- The Pirates are 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- East Carolina’s games this year have averaged a total of 139.8 points, 10.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
UCF vs. East Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|UCF Rank||UCF AVG||East Carolina AVG||East Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Taylor Hendricks, who averages 14.8 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Darius Johnson is UCF’s best passer, dispensing 4.4 assists per game while scoring 12.3 PPG.
- Ithiel Horton leads the Knights in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- Javon Small’s points (16.4 per game) and assists (5.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Pirates’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Johnson’s stat line of 9.6 rebounds, 12.9 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the East Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Small is reliable from three-point range and leads the Pirates with 2.1 made threes per game.