Table of Contents
The Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-10, 1-1 Big South) visit the Winthrop Eagles (6-9, 1-1 Big South) after losing seven straight road games. The Eagles are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Blue Hose
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Winthrop Betting Stats & Information
- Winthrop has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -295 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose are 1-6 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Winthrop’s games this season is 10.3 more points than the total of 138 in this game.
Presbyterian Betting Stats & Info
- Presbyterian has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- The Blue Hose have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +225 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Hose are 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Blue Hose have a 1-6 record against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Presbyterian this season is 4.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Winthrop vs. Presbyterian Season Stat Comparison
|Winthrop Rank||Winthrop AVG||Presbyterian AVG||Presbyterian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17.1 points and 7.8 boards per game.
- Cory Hightower is Winthrop’s best passer, distributing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 13.5 PPG.
- Toneari Lane leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Presbyterian Blue Hose Leaders
- Crosby James is at the top of the Blue Hose scoring leaderboard with 10.7 points per game. He also collects 2.2 rebounds and dishes out one assist per game.
- Presbyterian’s leader in rebounds is Marquis Barnett with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Trevon Reddish with 2.5 per game.
- James averages 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Hose.