Table of Contents
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-14, 0-1 SWAC) visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (5-9, 1-0 SWAC) after losing 13 straight road games. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama A&M has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Bulldogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -625 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more, the Delta Devils have an 8-5 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Alabama A&M has had set in games this year is 13.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi Valley State has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won once.
- The Delta Devils have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +425.
- The Delta Devils are 9-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Delta Devils are 8-5 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Mississippi Valley State’s games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 133 for this outing.
Alabama A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama A&M Rank||Alabama A&M AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Garrett Hicks, who averages 15.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Olisa Akonobi leads Alabama A&M in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Messiah Thompson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Hicks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins averages 14.9 points and tacks on 1.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Delta Devils’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Rayquan Brown is at the top of the Mississippi Valley State rebounding leaderboard with 9.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 13 points and adds 1.4 assists per game.
- Collins makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Delta Devils.