Table of Contents
The Radford Highlanders (7-8, 1-1 Big South) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game home win streak when they take on the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (6-7, 1-1 Big South) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at Dedmon Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Radford, Virginia
- Arena: Dedmon Center
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has won five of seven games when favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- The Highlanders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -418 or shorter.
- The Highlanders have gone 9-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Spartans are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- Radford’s average point total in matchups this season is 138.1, 0.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
South Carolina Upstate Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina Upstate has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +310 odds on them winning this game.
- The Spartans are 4-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- South Carolina Upstate’s games this year have averaged a total of 143.2 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Radford vs. South Carolina Upstate Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||South Carolina Upstate AVG||South Carolina Upstate Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Highlanders this season is DaQuan Smith, who averages 12 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Shaquan Jules is Radford’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.6 per game, while Josiah Jeffers is its best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Smith leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Carolina Upstate Spartans Leaders
- Jordan Gainey puts up 16.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Spartans.
- Ahmir Langlais puts up a stat line of 4.8 rebounds, 8 points and 0.2 assists per game for South Carolina Upstate to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trae Broadnax has the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 10 points and 3.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Gainey is the most prolific from deep for the Spartans, hitting 2.1 threes per game.