Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (10-5, 1-1 AAC) are just 2.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Wichita State Shockers (7-7, 0-2 AAC) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at Charles Koch Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Shockers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Arena: Charles Koch Arena
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati is 9-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8%).
- The Bearcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Bearcats have gone 10-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Shockers are 2-2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Cincinnati’s games this season is 14.3 more points than the total of 134.5 in this matchup.
Wichita State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wichita State has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Shockers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +112.
- The Shockers’ ATS record is 6-7-1 this season.
- The Shockers have a 2-2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Wichita State’s games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Cincinnati vs. Wichita State Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Wichita State AVG||Wichita State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bearcats this season is David Dejulius, who averages 16.1 points, 1.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game.
- Viktor Lakhin leads Cincinnati in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Mika Adams-Woods leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Landers Nolley II leads the Bearcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wichita State Shockers Leaders
- The Shockers’ Craig Porter Jr. averages enough points (11.9 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jaykwon Walton grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.7 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wichita State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jaron Pierre Jr. is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Shockers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.