Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-9, 1-1 OVC) visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (9-6, 1-1 OVC) after losing seven straight road games. The Skyhawks are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- The Skyhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -143 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks have a 3-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Redhawks are 6-3-1 against the spread.
- The average total for UT Martin’s games this season is 2.8 more points than the over/under of 153.5 in this game.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Southeast Missouri State has been the underdog 13 times and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +118 odds on them winning this game.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 7-5-1 this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Redhawks have a 6-3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Southeast Missouri State this season is 8.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UT Martin vs. Southeast Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Southeast Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Skyhawks this season is Parker Stewart, who averages 16.3 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- UT Martin’s leading rebounder is KK Curry averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Jordan Sears and his 2.7 assists per game.
- Stewart makes more threes per game than any other member of the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- The Redhawks’ Phillip Russell racks up enough points (15.7 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Kobe Clark grabs 9.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.4 points per game and adds 2.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Southeast Missouri State rebounding leaderboard.
- Russell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Redhawks, hitting 2.1 threes per game.