Table of Contents
The Sam Houston Bearkats (11-3, 1-1 WAC) host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (10-4, 1-0 WAC) after winning five straight home games. The Bearkats are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearkats vs. Antelopes
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Texas
- Arena: Bernard Johnson Coliseum
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Information
- Sam Houston has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Bearkats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bearkats have put together an 8-3-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Sam Houston’s games this year is 7.7 more points than the over/under of 126.5 in this matchup.
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Info
- Grand Canyon has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Antelopes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +194.
- The Antelopes are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Grand Canyon this year is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Sam Houston vs. Grand Canyon Season Stat Comparison
|Sam Houston Rank||Sam Houston AVG||Grand Canyon AVG||Grand Canyon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bearkats is Qua Grant, who scores 13.2 points and dishes out 4.1 assists per game.
- Javion May leads Sam Houston in rebounding, pulling down 4.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 4.9 points a contest.
- The Bearkats get the most three-point shooting production out of Donte Powers, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison’s points (13.9 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Antelopes’ leaderboards.
- Gabe McGlothan’s stat line of 8.8 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Grand Canyon rebounding leaderboard.
- Harrison is the top shooter from deep for the Antelopes, hitting 1.4 threes per game.