Table of Contents
The Eastern Washington Eagles (8-7, 2-0 Big Sky) are favored (by 6.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Portland State Vikings (6-8, 0-1 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Cheney, Washington
- Arena: Reese Court
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Washington has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -295 or shorter.
- The Eagles have gone 8-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Vikings have a 5-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Eastern Washington’s games this season is 9.5 fewer points than the total of 152.5 in this matchup.
Portland State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Portland State has been the underdog 11 times and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- The Vikings have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +236 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vikings have gone 6-5-1 ATS this year.
- The Vikings have a 5-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Portland State this year is 0.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Washington vs. Portland State Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Washington Rank||Eastern Washington AVG||Portland State AVG||Portland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Steele Venters, who averages 14.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Casey Jones leads Eastern Washington in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Angelo Allegri leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Venters makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- Jorell Saterfield sits at the top of the Vikings scoring leaderboard with 15.2 points per game. He also collects 4.2 rebounds and dishes out one assist per game.
- Portland State’s leader in rebounds is Hunter Woods with 5.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Cameron Parker with 5.6 per game.
- Saterfield is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Vikings, hitting 2.4 threes per game.