Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (7-6, 0-1 SEC) are at home in SEC action against the Texas A&M Aggies (8-5, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Gators are favored by 6 points in the game. The over/under is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve gone 6-3 in those games.
- The Gators have not played a game with moneyline odds of -262 or shorter.
- The Gators are 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average total in Florida’s games this year is 0.3 more points than the over/under of 141.5 in this game.
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Texas A&M lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +208.
- The Aggies’ ATS record is 8-5-0 this year.
- The Aggies are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Texas A&M’s games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Florida vs. Texas A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Texas A&M AVG||Texas A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Gators is Colin Castleton, who puts up 15 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Florida’s best passer is Kyle Lofton, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 8.4 PPG scoring average.
- Kowacie Reeves makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies’ Wade Taylor IV racks up enough points (15.5 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Henry Coleman III’s stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 11 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Texas A&M rebounding leaderboard.
- Taylor hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.