Table of Contents
The No. 12 Miami Hurricanes (13-1, 4-0 ACC) are 6-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game road win streak when they take on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-6, 0-3 ACC) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at Hank McCamish Pavilion. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Hank McCamish Pavilion
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 11-0.
- The Hurricanes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -257 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes are 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Yellow Jackets have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 6 points or more this season (0-4).
- The average over/under Miami has had set in matchups this year is 0.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Tech has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Yellow Jackets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +208 moneyline set for this game.
- The Yellow Jackets are 6-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Yellow Jackets are 0-4 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Georgia Tech’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.8 points, 6.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Miami vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Hurricanes is Isaiah Wong, who scores 17.1 points and distributes 4.4 assists per game.
- Miami’s best rebounder is Norchad Omier, who averages 9.6 boards per game in addition to his 13.8 PPG average.
- Nijel Pack leads the Hurricanes in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Miles Kelly puts up 14.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Yellow Jackets.
- The Georgia Tech leaders in rebounding and assists are Javon Franklin with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.4 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Deivon Smith with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 4.9 rebounds per game).
- Kelly is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Yellow Jackets, hitting 2.3 threes per game.