Table of Contents
The UTSA Roadrunners (6-8, 0-3 C-USA) are big, 10-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (9-5, 2-1 C-USA) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at UTSA Convocation Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. Roadrunners
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: UTSA Convocation Center
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 6-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The Blue Raiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -534 or shorter.
- The Blue Raiders are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Roadrunners have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 10 points or more.
- Middle Tennessee’s average point total in matchups this year is 136.9, 5.6 points less than the total in this game.
UTSA Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UTSA has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Roadrunners have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +384 odds on them winning this game.
- The Roadrunners are 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Roadrunners are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in UTSA’s games this season is 0.6 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Middle Tennessee vs. UTSA Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||UTSA AVG||UTSA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Blue Raiders is DeAndre Dishman, who accumulates 12.4 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Camryn Weston is Middle Tennessee’s best passer, dishing out 2.9 assists per game while scoring 9.3 PPG.
- Eli Lawrence makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
UTSA Roadrunners Leaders
- The Roadrunners’ Japhet Medor puts up enough points (12.6 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jacob Germany grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.9 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UTSA rebounding leaderboard.
- John Buggs III is the top scorer from distance for the Roadrunners, hitting 2.6 threes per game.