Table of Contents
The Rice Owls (11-3, 2-1 C-USA) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to extend an eight-game home win streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (8-6, 1-2 C-USA) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 154.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Tudor Fieldhouse
Rice Betting Stats & Information
- Rice has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of five times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Owls have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- The Owls’ ATS record is 8-3-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Rice has had in its games this season is 1.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana Tech has been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +108 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 3-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Louisiana Tech this season is 8.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Rice vs. Louisiana Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Rice Rank||Rice AVG||Louisiana Tech AVG||Louisiana Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rice Owls Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Owls is Max Fiedler, who pulls down 8.1 boards and administers 4.9 assists per game to go with a 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Rice’s leading scorer is Quincy Olivari, who tallies 18.1 points a game in addition to his 4.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- The Owls get the most three-point shooting production out of Olivari, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- Cobe Williams is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 18 points per game. He also pulls down three rebounds and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Isaiah Crawford has a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 13 points and 2.5 assists per game for Louisiana Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jordan Crawford holds the top spot for assists with 4.6 per game, adding 6.1 points and 2.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Keaston Willis is the most prolific from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.4 threes per game.