Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bulls (6-7, 0-0 MAC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Ohio Bobcats (8-5, 0-0 MAC) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 157.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Alumni Arena
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Bobcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -117 or shorter.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulls are 6-3 against the spread.
- Ohio’s average point total in matchups this season is 147.6, 9.4 points less than the total in this game.
Buffalo Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Buffalo has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Bulls have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulls’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this year.
- The Bulls have a 6-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total in Buffalo’s games this year is 0.8 fewer points than the point total of 157 for this outing.
Ohio vs. Buffalo Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Buffalo AVG||Buffalo Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats leader in points and rebounds is Dwight Wilson, who scores 13.4 points and pulls down 9.4 boards per game.
- Jaylin Hunter is Ohio’s best passer, dispensing 4.5 assists per game while scoring 9.5 PPG.
- Miles Brown leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- Curtis Jones racks up 14.4 points and adds 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulls’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- LaQuill Hardnett’s stat line of six rebounds, 8.7 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Buffalo rebounding leaderboard.
- Jones averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulls.