Table of Contents
The Orlando Magic (13-24) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (16-21) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at Amway Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and BSOK. The over/under for the matchup is 227.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Magic vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSOK
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Magic Betting Stats & Information
- The Magic have gone 2-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- Orlando has gone 1-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -128 or shorter (winning 33.3%).
- So far this season, the Magic have compiled a 19-16-2 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Magic are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Orlando has had set in matchups this season is 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Magic games have hit the over in 19 out of 37 opportunities (51.4%).
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- The Thunder have entered the game as underdogs 28 times this season and won 13, or 46.4%, of those games.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 13-13, a 50% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +108 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Thunder have gone 22-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 19-8 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Oklahoma City this year is 5.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Thunder have hit the over 20 times this season.
Magic vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Franz Wagner leads active Magic’s players in points and assists per game, scoring 19.9 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Bol Bol contributes with 7.1 boards and 0.9 assists per game in addition to his 12 PPG scoring average.
- The Magic get 1.5 three-pointers per game out of Wagner.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.8 points per game, while also grabbing 4.8 rebounds and racking up 5.8 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey’s statline of 8.1 rebounds, 15.3 points and 5.4 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Luguentz Dort is the most prolific from deep for the Thunder (among active players), hitting 1.8 threes per game.