Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Bucks (24-13) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (16-21) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, TSN, and BSWI
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors are 11-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 52.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -192 or shorter, Toronto has gone 5-5 (50% win percentage).
- The Raptors have an 18-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors are 4-7 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Toronto’s games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the total of 225.5 in this matchup.
- A total of 19 of the Raptors’ 37 games with a set total have hit the over (51.4%).
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- The Bucks have won two of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +162 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Bucks have covered the spread 19 times this season (19-16-2).
- The Bucks have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- The average point total for Milwaukee this season is two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Bucks games have hit the over 19 times.
Raptors vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Raptors this season is Pascal Siakam, who scores 26.5 points and dishes out 6.7 assists per game.
- Scottie Barnes puts up 14.8 points per game while adding seven rebounds and 4.7 assists for the Raptors.
- The Raptors get 2.8 three-pointers per game out of Fred VanVleet.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averages 32.8 points per game, while also grabbing 11.8 rebounds and dishing out 5.2 assists per game.
- Jrue Holiday also adds 18.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game.
- Holiday makes 2.2 three-pointers per game.