Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (17-20) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Sacramento Kings (20-16) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at Golden 1 Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and BSSE. The matchup has an over/under of 244.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSSE
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have won 76.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (13-4).
- Sacramento has a record of 13-3 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter (winning 81.2%).
- The Kings have a 20-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 9-6 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Sacramento’s average point total in outings this season is 234.6, 9.9 points below the total in this game.
- A total of 16 of the Kings’ 37 games with a set total have hit the over (43.2%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hawks have been the underdog 16 times and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 5-10, a 33.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -103 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Hawks have covered the spread 14 times in 37 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Hawks have gone 7-8 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Atlanta’s games this season is 13 fewer points than the point total of 244.5 in this outing.
- Hawks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this year.
Kings vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 18.7 points, 12.4 rebounds and 6.7 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox puts up 23.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young’s statline this season includes 27.5 points, 10 assists and three rebounds per game.
- Clint Capela also adds 12 points, 11.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game.
- Young is the top shooter from deep for the Hawks (among active players), hitting 2.2 threes per game.