Table of Contents
The Idaho Vandals (6-9, 0-2 Big Sky) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Sacramento State Hornets (8-6, 1-0 Big Sky) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at ICCU Arena. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Vandals
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Moscow, Idaho
- Arena: ICCU Arena
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Information
- Sacramento State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Hornets have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Hornets have a 6-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Vandals have a 6-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Sacramento State’s games this year is 2.8 more points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
Idaho Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Idaho has won three out of the 11 games, or 27.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Vandals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -104.
- The Vandals have a 7-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Vandals have a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Idaho this season is 12.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Season Stat Comparison
|Sacramento State Rank||Sacramento State AVG||Idaho AVG||Idaho Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hornets this season is Zach Chappell, who averages 15.1 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Callum McRae is Sacramento State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.9 per game, while Cameron Wilbon is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Austin Patterson leads the Hornets in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- The Vandals’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Isaac Jones with 18.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Idaho’s assist leader is Divant’e Moffitt with 5.3 per game. He also scores 16.5 points per game and adds 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Yusef Salih is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Vandals, hitting 1.8 threes per game.