Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Zay Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ABC. AFC South foes meet in Week 18 when Jones’ Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8) hit the field against the Tennessee Titans (7-9) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Zay Jones Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-115)
Zay Jones Receiving Stats
- Jones has 802 yards on 78 grabs and five TDs. He has been targeted 115 times, and posts 53.5 yards receiving per contest.
- Jones has been the target of 115 of his team’s 564 passing attempts this season, or 20.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s 40 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- Jones had 77 receiving yards per game in one career matchup against the Titans, 29.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (47.5).
- In one matchup against them, Jones has gone over 47.5 yards receiving every time.
- Jones caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Titans.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (1/1/2023): 3 receptions, 24 yardsat Jets (12/22/2022): 1 reception, 14 yardsvs. Cowboys (12/18/2022): 6 receptions, 109 yards, 3 TDs