Table of Contents
The Binghamton Bearcats (4-10, 0-1 America East) are favored (-1.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the New Hampshire Wildcats (6-7, 1-0 America East) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at Binghamton University Events Center. The matchup has a point total of 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Binghamton, New York
- Arena: Binghamton University Events Center
Binghamton Betting Stats & Information
- Binghamton has won 40% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-3).
- The Bearcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Bearcats are 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Wildcats are 4-4 against the spread.
- Binghamton’s average total in matchups this season has been 144.1, 13.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Info
- New Hampshire has been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +103.
- The Wildcats are 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total for New Hampshire’s games this season is 0.1 more points than the point total of 131 in this outing.
Binghamton vs. New Hampshire Season Stat Comparison
|Binghamton Rank||Binghamton AVG||New Hampshire AVG||New Hampshire Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bearcats is Jacob Falko, who scores 14.9 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Armon Harried leads Binghamton in rebounding, grabbing 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 11.5 points a contest.
- John McGriff leads the Bearcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- Clarence O. Daniels II sits atop the Wildcats leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.1 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Kyree Brown’s assist statline leads New Hampshire; he racks up 3.9 assists per game.
- Matt Herasme is reliable from distance and leads the Wildcats with 1.8 made threes per game.