Table of Contents
The Boston University Terriers (8-7, 1-1 Patriot) are at home in Patriot action against the Lafayette Leopards (2-13, 0-2 Patriot) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Terriers are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Leopards
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Case Gym
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has won six of nine games when the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Terriers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -274 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Leopards have a 7-2-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Boston University’s games this season is 7.8 more points than the over/under of 127.5 in this matchup.
Lafayette Betting Stats & Info
- Lafayette has won one, or 8.3%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Leopards have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +213 odds on them winning this game.
- The Leopards have gone 8-6-1 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Leopards are 7-2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Lafayette’s games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
Boston University vs. Lafayette Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||Lafayette AVG||Lafayette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Walter Whyte leads the Terriers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts is Boston University’s best passer, dispensing 2.1 assists per game while scoring 9.6 PPG.
- The Terriers get the most three-point shooting production out of Brittain-Watts, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- CJ Fulton has racked up 5.4 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game, putting him atop the Leopards leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Lafayette’s Leo O’Boyle scores 11.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Fulton is dependable from deep and leads the Leopards with 2.1 made threes per game.