Table of Contents
The Manhattan Jaspers (4-9, 2-2 MAAC) host the Canisius Golden Griffins (2-11, 0-4 MAAC) after losing four home games in a row. The Golden Griffins are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 6, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Griffins vs. Jaspers
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverdale, New York
- Arena: Draddy Gymnasium
Canisius Betting Stats & Information
- Canisius has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Golden Griffins have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Golden Griffins have gone 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Jaspers have a 7-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Canisius has had in its games this year is five more points than this particular game’s point total.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- Manhattan has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- The Jaspers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- The Jaspers have gone 7-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Jaspers are 7-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Manhattan’s games this year is 0.9 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Canisius vs. Manhattan Season Stat Comparison
|Canisius Rank||Canisius AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson leads the Golden Griffins in scoring, tallying 13.5 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Canisius’ leading rebounder is Xzavier Long averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Tahj Staveskie and his three assists per game.
- Henderson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Griffins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- Samir Stewart racks up 15.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Jaspers.
- The Manhattan leaders in rebounding and assists are Josh Roberts with 8.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.9 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Anthony Nelson with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.7 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Stewart is the top scorer from distance for the Jaspers, hitting 3.1 threes per game.