Table of Contents
The Marist Red Foxes (4-8, 0-3 MAAC) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Iona Gaels (10-4, 3-0 MAAC) on Friday, January 6, 2023 at McCann Arena as big, 13-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Red Foxes
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Arena: McCann Arena
Iona Betting Stats & Information
- Iona has won nine of 12 games when favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- The Gaels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -968 or shorter.
- The Gaels have a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Iona’s average total in outings this season has been 143.7, 7.2 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- Marist has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Red Foxes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +592 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Foxes have a 5-6-1 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Marist this season is 7.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Iona vs. Marist Season Stat Comparison
|Iona Rank||Iona AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iona Gaels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gaels this season is Walter Clayton Jr., who averages 16.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Nelly Junior Joseph is Iona’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.9 per game, while Daniss Jenkins is its best passer, averaging five assists in each contest.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Clayton, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- The Red Foxes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Patrick Gardner with 17 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Brickner’s assist statline leads Marist; he dishes out 2.4 assists per game.
- Noah Harris makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Foxes.