Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Jerick McKinnon’s player prop bets for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some key stats and trends to know. McKinnon’s Kansas City Chiefs (13-3) and the Las Vegas Raiders (6-10) square off in a Week 18 matchup between AFC West rivals at Allegiant Stadium.
Jerick McKinnon Player Props vs. Las Vegas
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-115)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Stats
- This year McKinnon has run for 285 yards (17.8 per game) on 70 carries with one TD.
- He also has 54 receptions for 512 yards (32.0 yards per game) and eight scores.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 55 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.4%.
- His team has rushed the ball 389 times this season, and he’s handled 70 of those attempts (18.0%).
- McKinnon has stayed on his feet for 104 rushing yards after contact this season.
Against Las Vegas
- Over his three career matchups against the Raiders, McKinnon averaged 26.3 rushing yards per game, 26.3 more yards than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- McKinnon has not rushed for a touchdown versus the Raiders.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Broncos (1/1/2023): 2 carries, 4 yards; 5 receptions, 52 yards, 2 TDsvs. Seahawks (12/24/2022): 5 carries, 7 yards; 3 receptions, 31 yards, 1 TDat Texans (12/18/2022): 10 carries, 52 yards, 1 TD; 8 receptions, 70 yards, 1 TD