Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Joe Mixon before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. AFC North opponents play in Week 18 when Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) meet the Baltimore Ravens (10-6) at Paycor Stadium.
Joe Mixon Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 8, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-110)
Joe Mixon Rushing Stats
- Mixon has run for a team-best 787 yards on 199 carries (60.5 yards per game) and scored six TDs.
- He has also caught 55 balls for 400 yards (30.8 yards per game) with two touchdowns.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 17.0% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
- He has handled 199, or 52.5%, of his team’s 379 rushing attempts this season.
- Mixon ranks 24th in rushing yards after contact this season with 309, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
- In his three career matchups against the Ravens, Mixon averaged 67.3 rushing yards per game, 14.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Mixon has run for more than 52.5 yards each time he’s faced the Ravens.
- Mixon, in three matchups versus the Ravens, has run for a TD twice, but has yet to total more than one in a single contest.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/24/2022): 16 carries, 65 yards; 7 receptions, 43 yardsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 11 carries, 21 yards; 5 receptions, 33 yardsvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 14 carries, 96 yards