Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted player prop bet markets for Tee Higgins ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) ready for an AFC North matchup in Week 18 with the Baltimore Ravens (10-6) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 8, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 69.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins’ team-best 1,022 yards receiving (68.1 per game) have come on 73 receptions (102 targets), plus he has scored seven TDs.
- So far this season, 18.0% of the 568 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins’ way.
- He has scored seven combined touchdowns this season, 14.9% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
- Higgins is averaging 85.3 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Ravens, 15.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (69.5).
- In three matchups against them, Higgins has topped 69.5 yards receiving once.
- Higgins has caught a touchdown pass versus the Ravens once, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/24/2022): 8 receptions, 128 yards, 1 TDat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 33 yards, 1 TDvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards