Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (16-22) square off against the Washington Wizards (17-22) as only 1.5-point favorites on Friday, January 6, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and NBCS-DC. The point total in the matchup is set at 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and NBCS-DC
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder are 3-7 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 30% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -121 or shorter, Oklahoma City has gone 3-5 (37.5% win percentage).
- The Thunder have a 22-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Thunder have a 3-5 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Oklahoma City has had set in games this season is 1.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The Thunder have gone over in 21 of their 39 games with a set total (53.8%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Wizards have been the underdog 26 times and won nine, or 34.6%, of those games.
- Washington has a record of 9-17, a 34.6% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +101 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Wizards are 17-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 12-13-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Washington’s games this year is 6.7 fewer points than the point total of 231.5 for this outing.
- Wizards games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
Thunder vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Thunder this season is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who scores 30.9 points and distributes 5.7 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey puts up 15.3 points per game while adding eight rebounds and 5.3 assists for the Thunder.
- The Thunder get 1.8 three-pointers per game out of Luguentz Dort.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kristaps Porzingis’ averages this season include 22.2 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Monte Morris records 9.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
- Kyle Kuzma averages 2.4 three-pointers per game.