Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (12-26) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (11-30) on Friday, January 6, 2023 at AT&T Center as only 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSDET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 233.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spurs vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSDET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Spurs Betting Stats & Information
- The Spurs have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- San Antonio has played as a moneyline favorite of -114 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Spurs have put together a 17-21-0 record against the spread.
- The Spurs are 1-1 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- San Antonio’s average point total in outings this season is 232.6, 0.4 points less than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 22 of the Spurs’ 41 games with a set total.
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have been the underdog 39 times and won 10, or 25.6%, of those games.
- This season, Detroit has won 10 of its 39 games, or 25.6%, when it is the underdog by at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons have covered the spread in a game 20 times this season (20-20-1).
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 19-19-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Detroit’s games this year is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 233 for this outing.
- This year, 25 of the Pistons’ games have gone over the point total.
Spurs vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson leads active Spurs players in scoring, tallying 21.6 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Tre Jones contributes with 12.8 points, 6.5 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game, and Jakob Poeltl adds 11.9 points, 2.9 assists and 9.2 rebounds per outing.
- Johnson makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Spurs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 21.1 points per game. He also pulls down 3.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- Jalen Duren puts up 7.6 points, 8.5 rebounds and one assist per game, while Killian Hayes adds 9.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is consistent from three-point range with 2.5 made threes per game.